Noticias | EDIH >
“Global Mobility Call 2023” Brokerage Event: Networking for smart mobility companies and institutions
The Brokerage Event 2023, free of charge, will be held on October 24 in a hybrid format: On-site participation at IFEMA and VIRTUAL on-line sessions.
The GMC 2023 Brokerage offers business contacts to industry, science, and technology professionals who are looking for potential partners within the field: Mobility, Energy, Sustainable transportation, Smart and liveable cities, Logistics, Public Transport, IoT, Decarbonization, Circular Economy, Digitalization, Automotive, Universities, Tech and innovation transformation, economic development… technology and research to ensure sustainable business development and growth.
10:00h – 17:30h
On-site / virtual
Join us now in this exclusive opportunity and expand your network!
- Smart Mobility
- Micro Mobility
- Active Mobility
- Public Transport and Intermodal Mobility
- IoT ¬ IA
- Aerospace Mobility
- Safe and accessible mobility
- Land mobility
- Maritime Mobility
- Logistics and distributions of goods
- Related sectors: regulations, quality, and production.
- Companies with mobility solutions
- Energy and zero path solutions companies
- Public Transport Companies
- Logistics and Automotive Companies
- Universities, institutes
- and other organizations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
- Use the event to initiate new businesses
- Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
- Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for a long-term business relationship
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
More information about this event
More news about EDIH – Madrid Region:
Para la búsqueda de financiación pública dirigido a PyMEs del sector movilidad que tengan necesidades de implementar y testear tecnologías digitales.
Macarena Sanz (IDConsortium) estará encargada de moderar el Panel 7 «Ejemplos de inversión pública y privada y financiación de la innovación».
IDConsortium impartirá un programa de formaciones básicas para la búsqueda de financiación pública nacional dirigido a PyMEs del sector movilidad que tengan necesidades de implementar y testear tecnologías digitales
IDConsortium compartirá estrategias y consejos valiosos que añadirán un alto valor a las convocatorias de ayudas presentadas por las PYMEs.