What is ACTTiVAte?
The overall concept of the ACTTiVAte project is to support innovation in SMEs and foster the smart reindustrialization of Europe. This will be achieved by enabling the emergence of new cross-border and cross-sectoral value chains resulting from the translation of advanced technologies among selected sectors with strong synergiesThese new value chains will be created through the interaction between the following sectors: aerospace, agrifood, health and ICT.
The development of the new value chains will be facilitated by setting up geographical poles of activitiy in different regions across Spain, Portugal, The Netherlands, Ireland and Poland.
Date: June 2016-2019
ACTTiVAte will undertake 2 kinds of activities to optimize the benefits to SMEs:
- (i) the technical excellence, feasibility and viability of the project
- (ii) the potential to create new value chains; and
- (iii) the regional socioeconomic impact of the proposed solution.
The selected projects will receive an amount of up to EUR 46.000 each to accomplish the following objectives:
- (1) to develop a technology commercialization strategic plan (EUR 6.000) and
- (2) to develop a proof of concept (up to EUR 40.000).
- Technology Transfer and Commercialization Training Workshops (“Tech CommAcademy”)
- One-to-one Mentoring & Coaching Program
- Brokerage and B2B Matchmaking Events
- Investment Readiness Training Workshops
- Investment Forums (IF)
- Mobility and Exchange Program
- Follow-up Scheme and Help Desk Facility