What is EPICENTRE?
EPICENTRE is a project funded by the Single Market Programme (SMP), call Joint Cluster Initiatives (Euroclusters) for Europe’s recovery, from the European Comission.
EPICENTRE aims to:
1. Create new cross-sectoral value chains from Digital and Fintech to Health and Agri-food.
2. Deliver a strong combination of support instruments and tools for scaling up innovation, matchmaking and demonstrating innovative market-oriented applications developed by outstanding SMEs that respond to the challenge of a more digitized and green European Industry.
3. Select and engage 50 innovative concepts with high market and growth potential in a dynamic and challenging business support program aimed at facilitating the adoption of new processes and technologies by SMEs, and comprising 3-phases: LAUNCH-SUSTAIN-DRIVE.
4. Provide an end-to-end business support services program to support the SMEs.
5. Deliver a “Go International Programme” for EPICENTRE clusters.
6. Take a comprehensive strategy to effectively carry out communication and dissemination activities.