What is FertiPLUS?
The focus in FERTIPLUS is in understanding why a given processing of a selection of combination of feedstocks will make a good product and to provide a tool for SME’s to determine the best strategy (what feedstock and what processing conditions will produce product with fertilizer value – what to put on the bag of the product?). The focus for feedstocks in FERTIPLUS is on urban and agricultural waste including garden and park waste, municipal household waste, residues from anaerobic digestors for N and P recuperation. FERTIPLUS will assess the available organic waste and estimate how much N and P could be made available if returned to agriculture and whether this could be realised according to regulatory safety standards currently under development.
Date: December 2012 - November 2015
Location: Europe Union
- A Plan for an Innovative Solution to Organic Waste!
- RUSTICA Project, A Successful Beginning
- RUSTICA, un proyecto que le apuesta al uso de fertilizantes de base biológica para una agricultura circular
- Biotechnology From the Blue Flower: The Unnatural, That Too is Natural
- Spanish Chef Jordi Bordas Makes CHICque. Gourmet Aftertastes!
- First Field Workshop of the AGREMSO3IL Project Stakeholder Platform
- Commercial Exploitation of Chicory as a Multipurpose Crop Updates
- Exploitation, Dissemination and Communication Update
- Stakeholder Engagement Update
- Socio-economic and Environmental Impacts on the Whole Value Chain Update
- Research infrastructure services for rapid research responses to COVID-19 and other infectious disease epidemics
- European Innovation Council Pathfinder Open 2021
- European Innovation Council Transition Open 2021 Research and Innovation Actions
- Capacity-building and transnational cooperation for National Contact Points
- EIC Accelerator Challenge – Strategic Digital and Health Technologies Call
Total project duration
Total budget 4M€
of which it receives a contribution from the European Commission of approximately 3M€.