Formerly known as European Working Group for Innovation Consultants (EWGIC), EAIC aims to amplify collaboration among consultancy companies in Europe and exploring shared interests and goals to enhance the impact of actions at European level.
The Association aims, in particular, to:
• Create synergies between members to promote the added value their professional services bring to RDI collaborations in Europe and carry out actions of common interests and benefits for its members.
• Enhance a positive image of European professional innovation consulting companies by ensuring and maintaining high professionalism and ethical values among members.
• Represent the EAIC towards European institutions and stakeholders to defend the specific expertise and professionalism of EAIC members and acknowledge the increased project impact they deliver to the European research community
• Identify common issues and goals of its members and pursue them in a coordinated manner on a national level by contributing to national concertation and enhancing direct dialogues with the different representations of the EU Member States.
• Facilitate knowledge sharing on best practices and information between members on the latest evolutions in the European RDI ecosystem.
• Foster the participation of the private sector to European RD&I programmes for stronger impact and exploitation of results.